Chelsea, Massachusetts Health Care Lawyers
* customs duties cases, in which obligations to pay duties have been avoided or reduced due to false statements about cost of goods, tariff codes, or country of origin
* health care cases, including Medicare or Medicaid claims for medically unnecessary goods or services, and false billing
* pharmaceutical cases, including claims caused by improper off-label promotion of drugs, and claims caused by kickbacks
* procurement cases, including false reporting under "cost plus" contracts with government agencies
* Small Business Administration-related cases, in which false statements about ownership, control or status...
I am a health care lawyer and consultant with over thirty years' public and private sector experience, which has given me a unique perspective on legal, policy and business issues facing the health care community.
I am adept at assisting clients in developing new paradigms for their business organizations, relationships and processes so as to maximize...
Health Care Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Health Care Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Chelsea Health Care Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Massachusetts Correctional Legal Services
Mental Health Legal Advisors Committee
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Chelsea attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline