Quincy, Massachusetts Health Care Lawyers
Massachusetts Health Care Law Attorney
- (855) 809-9119
- Free Consultation
Before I established Morey Law Group in 2014, I was a partner at a Boston law firm where I focused primarily in health care law and litigation. I formed Morey Law, a boutique law firm, with a focus on and commitment to providing quality and personalized legal representation, obtaining outstanding results, and...
* customs duties cases, in which obligations to pay duties have been avoided or reduced due to false statements about cost of goods, tariff codes, or country of origin
* health care cases, including Medicare or Medicaid claims for medically unnecessary goods or services, and false billing
* pharmaceutical cases, including claims caused by improper off-label promotion of drugs, and claims caused by kickbacks
* procurement cases, including false reporting under "cost plus" contracts with government agencies
* Small Business Administration-related cases, in which false statements about ownership, control or status...
I am a health care lawyer and consultant with over thirty years' public and private sector experience, which has given me a unique perspective on legal, policy and business issues facing the health care community.
I am adept at assisting clients in developing new paradigms for their business organizations, relationships and processes so as to maximize...
Health Care Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Health Care Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Quincy Health Care Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts of MA, Inc.
Alternatives for Community & Environment, Inc.
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Quincy attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline