Whiterocks, Utah Health Care Lawyers
- Obtained numerous large injury settlements and awards, including one of the largest food poisoning cases to date.
- Regularly serve as Chairperson of pre-litigation screening panels for the Utah Department of Occupational and Professional Licensing to review medical malpractice claims for merit.
- 18 years experience.
- Adjunct Professor teaching "Torts: Personal Injury Litigation" to paralegal students at Salt Lake Community College.
- Bachelor of Science and Juris Doctor Degree, University of Utah. William H. Leary Scholar in...
In May 2007, Jeremy earned his J.D. from Syracuse...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Whiterocks attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline