Knox County Lawyers
- (309) 467-3213
- Free Consultation
- Offers Video Chat
Northern Illinois University College of Law and Northern Illinois University College of Law and Center for the Study of Women, Gender and Sexuality
For over three decades, Stephany worked in the title insurance industry. For much of that time, she was a national underwriting counsel. In that capacity, she underwrote and closed transactions for commercial and industrial properties located in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada. In the four years...
Macomb, IL 61455
Southern Illinois University School of Law and Western Illinois University
Roby concentrates his practice in workers’ compensation and civil litigation. Roby has litigated cases on behalf of petitioners and respondents in each Illinois Workers Compensation Commission venue, giving...
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
I was able to acquire a license to practice law as a senior law student which allowed me to work...
After being licensed to practice for ten years, Mr. Howard joined Hall Rustom and Fritz in June of 2018 to expand his legal offerings to business clients to include a higher level of service through his knowledge of technology. To assist downstate...
Upon completing his degree in Law, Dustin served for three years as Assistant County Attorney at the Webster County Attorney’s Office in Fort Dodge, IA. He has also worked in Black Hawk and Dubuque County Attorney’s offices. Dustin has tried 10 jury trials and over 50 bench trials on various criminal offenses.
Upon leaving prosecution,...
Knox County Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Prairie State Legal Services, Inc.
West Central Illinois Legal Assistance
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline