Harnett County, North Carolina Insurance Claims Lawyers
- Licensed to practice in North Carolina (2000) and Louisiana (2002).
- Admitted to practice in Federal District Court for the Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of North Carolina as well as the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- North Carolina State Bar Association - North Carolina Academy of Justice
- American Academy of Justice -28th Judicial Bar - American Bar Association
Juris Doctorate, University of Alabama School of Law, 1999
International Law and Comparative Law, Fribourg University, Fribourg, Switzerland, Summer 1997
B.A., Politics, University of Alabama, 1994
Birmingham, Alabama 1972
From the beginning of her career, Maryana has been highly engaged in serving the ones in need. During her college years, she worked as a volunteer liaison for non-profit community centers and youth organizations. She has assisted refugees and new immigrants through a variety of social and educational programs designed to help them successfully navigate their...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline