Brazos County, Texas Insurance Claims Lawyers
Patrick received his J.D. from The University of Texas School of Law, where he graduated with Honors. Patrick practiced litigation at Vinson & Elkins in Houston for three years before joining Doyle LLP in 2007. Patrick was admitted to the Texas Bar in 2004 and the Arizona Bar in 2012.
Patrick’s trial experience includes successfully serving as first chair trial attorney of a Jones Act/Maritime...
Houston, TX 77040
University of Houston - Main Campus and West Virginia University College of Law
Additionally, you can contact top Houston car accident lawyer RJ Alexander Law, PLLC for a free consultation regarding any auto accident or other personal injury matter.
Jason has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors due to his...
Houston, TX 77057
Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University and Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
1. Those with mortgage issues and/or those who are facing foreclosure or have already been foreclosed on.
2. Property owners who have experienced a delayed, denied, or underpaid insurance claim.
3. Businesses struggling with debt, in particular from merchant cash advances, receivables loans, or factoring arrangements.
We're passionate about helping fellow Texans resolve their legal issues. How can we help you today?
To schedule a no cost, no obligation consultation to discuss your unique situation, give us a call at 877-408-3328.
T. Daniel Hollaway
Hollaway & Gumbert
8225 Westglen Drive
Houston, Texas 77063-6307
B.A., Cum Laude, Criminology and Corrections, Sam Houston State University – 1978
J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston, 1990
1980 – 1986, U. S. Naval Reserve
1986 – 1987, Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Division of Pardons and Paroles
1988 – 1990, Attended law school and served as law clerk to Harris County District Judges Shearn Smith and Davie Wilson
1991 - 1996, Associate attorney at Sullins, Johnston, Rohrbach & Magers, P.C., Houston, Texas
1997 – Present, Attorney and Principal at Hollaway & Gumbert, P.C., Houston, Texas
NARRATIVE OF BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
T. Daniel ("Dan")...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline