League City, Texas Insurance Claims Lawyers
Attorney John K. Zaid is active among his peers in the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Houston Trial Lawyers Association, The American Association for Justice, American Bar Association,...
U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
State Bar of Texas, Admitted 2013
American Bar Association
5th Circuit Bar Association
Texas Insurance Claims Lawyer
- (832) 529-1111
- Free Consultation
Patrick received his J.D. from The University of Texas School of Law, where he graduated with Honors. Patrick practiced litigation at Vinson & Elkins in Houston for three years before joining Doyle LLP in 2007. Patrick was admitted to the Texas Bar in 2004 and the Arizona Bar in 2012.
Patrick’s trial experience includes successfully serving as first chair trial attorney of a Jones Act/Maritime...
After gaining his license to practice in 2007, Mr. Woellner joined the Houston office of a large regional law firm, where he successfully defended cases involving personal injury claims, business disputes, and first-party insurance claims. In this role, he gained valuable experience in resolving a large number of insurance disputes, including successfully recovering the highest percentage recovery of any insurer in a multi-million dollar subrogation matter. ...
Jason has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors due to his...
Additionally, you can contact top Houston car accident lawyer RJ Alexander Law, PLLC for a free consultation regarding any auto accident or other personal injury matter.
Houston, TX 77057
Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University and Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
1. Those with mortgage issues and/or those who are facing foreclosure or have already been foreclosed on.
2. Property owners who have experienced a delayed, denied, or underpaid insurance claim.
3. Businesses struggling with debt, in particular from merchant cash advances, receivables loans, or factoring arrangements.
We're passionate about helping fellow Texans resolve their legal issues. How can we help you today?
To schedule a no cost, no obligation consultation to discuss your unique situation, give us a call at 877-408-3328.
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare League City attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline