Temple City, California Intellectual Property Lawyers
California Intellectual Property Lawyer with 15 years experience
- (310) 341-3074
- Free Consultation
California Intellectual Property Attorney
Melvin N.A. Avanzado is the principal of The Avanzado Law Firm, APLC. Mel is a trial lawyer with decades of experience representing clients in complex disputes in entertainment, media, intellectual property, sports and employment. Mel also represents clients as outside general counsel. Mel has extensive experience practicing with big law firms but now practices in his own small firm so he has the ability to provide personalized service to his clients.
Mel is extensively involved in the his community, serving on boards of a number of organizations and with the Los Angeles County Bar...
• California State Bar 1993
• United States District Court
• Central District of California United States Court of Appeals
• Ninth Circuit United States Court of Appeals
• Tenth Circuit Registered
• United States Patent Bar, 1997
Pasadena, CA 91106
California Intellectual Property Attorney with 20 years experience
- (310) 226-7878
- Free Consultation
Denver, CO 80111
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Southwestern Law School
Narek has a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering whit a minor in Mathematics. Furthermore, Narek has earned a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and was a National Science Foundation GK-12 (NSF-GK12) Fellow. While attending university, Narek obtained the Engineering in Training/Fundamentals of Engineering (EIT/FE) certificate. After engineering school, Narek attended and graduated from California Western School of Law in San...
New York, NY 10111
Although Phil focuses on policyholder insurance recovery, corporate governance and partnership disputes, and securities and financial products claims, he has represented clients in individual and class action cases involving contract disputes, Business and Professions Code section 17200 claims and other business torts, antitrust and trade regulation, patent and trademark infringement, trade secrets, product liability and toxic torts, governmental...
California Intellectual Property Lawyer with 24 years experience
California Intellectual Property Attorney with 14 years experience
1. He Handles ALL cases personally. You will NOT be handed off to a less experienced Junior Attorney Like with most other Law Firms.
2. Unlike Ex District Attorneys that spend most of their careers in only 1 Courtroom, therefore, developing relationships with only 1 Judge and Prosecutor, Brian has spent EVERY day in courts (2 courts in a day sometimes!) ALL over Los Angeles developing strong relationships with ALL the...
In addition I am an attorney Registered and specially qualified/allowed to Practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.