Pima County, Arizona Intellectual Property Lawyers
Marcos advises clients in the areas of restaurants and food industry, entertainment (musicians such rappers and Mexican banda), wearable technology, journalism, creative writing, software development, smartphones, virtual reality headsets, artificial intelligence and many more.
A multicultural, multilingual professional with a broad spectrum of language skills, with Spanish and English fluency, and partial abilities in French, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese.
He thrives at the intersections of business, technology, law, and creativity. A business and trademark attorney, social investor, marketer, roboticist, engineer, contracts negotiator, business connector. Marcos enjoys working with a broad spectrum of...
I again made Arizona my home in 2014 and now...
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Whittier Coll School of Law
1. Software Audits (Business Software Alliance, BSA, SIIA, Vero, Siemens, Autodesk, Adobe and Microsoft)
2. Torrent Defense (ex. Malibu Media pornography and Strike 3 Holdings)
3. TV Signal Piracy cases (boxing match PPV infringement). Joe Hand Promotions, G&G Closed Circuit Events and J&J Sports Productions
4. Direct TV cases
5. Copyright infringement litigation (jewelry,...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline