Bethel Island, California Intellectual Property Lawyers
Andrew has B.A. degrees in Cognitive Science and History, and a minor in Philosophy from the University of California, Berkeley. While...
Leizel’s practice is divided into complex commercial and intellectual property litigation. This includes reviewing contracts, drafting operating and employment agreements, complex litigation matters, mediation, arbitration and, if necessary, trial. She also handles matters involving breaches of contract, employment and membership disputes, and intellectual property.
Prior to joining Structure Law Group, LLP, Leizel worked as a Reference Librarian at Stanford Law School and as a senior associate in the...
Mr. Glyer has conducted successful negotiations with digital media start-ups, artists, producers, movie studios, television networks, promoters, talent agencies, multi-channel internet distributors, record labels, publishers, software developers, internet service providers, social media companies, business development professionals, accounting firms, public speakers, job recruiters, universities and academics, advertisers, marketing, telecommunications and technology companies, insurance carriers and a wide range of other individuals and businesses from the very small to the Fortune 500.
As a long-time former business and legal...
1. Software Audits (Business Software Alliance, BSA, SIIA, Vero, Siemens, Autodesk, Adobe and Microsoft)
2. Torrent Defense (ex. Malibu Media pornography and Strike 3 Holdings)
3. TV Signal Piracy cases (boxing match PPV infringement). Joe Hand Promotions, G&G Closed Circuit Events and J&J Sports Productions
4. Direct TV cases
5. Copyright infringement litigation (jewelry,...
San Francisco, CA 94126
Univ of Oregon School of Law
Mr. Mousilli has served as Senior Corporate Counsel for both Apple Inc. and Dell Inc., where he counseled clients on product development and intellectual property matters, including advertising & marketing, copyright, and trademark strategies and risks. Prior to serving as corporate counsel, Mr. Mousilli practiced with DLA Piper in the intellectual...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Bethel Island attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline