Castro Valley, California Intellectual Property Lawyers
Kristen received her undergraduate degree in accounting from the University of San Francisco and her Juris Doctorate from Golden Gate University. Her professional experience includes a decade working for large firms like Morrison Foerster and Pillsbury Winthrop and as in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 international architecture &...
San Francisco, CA 94126
Univ of Oregon School of Law
Andrew has B.A. degrees in Cognitive Science and History, and a minor in Philosophy from the University of California, Berkeley. While...
1. Software Audits (Business Software Alliance, BSA, SIIA, Vero, Siemens, Autodesk, Adobe and Microsoft)
2. Torrent Defense (ex. Malibu Media pornography and Strike 3 Holdings)
3. TV Signal Piracy cases (boxing match PPV infringement). Joe Hand Promotions, G&G Closed Circuit Events and J&J Sports Productions
4. Direct TV cases
5. Copyright infringement litigation (jewelry,...
Prior to starting his own firm, Eric spent over twelve years in-house in New York as a corporate generalist and lead U.S. attorney supporting the Americas division of Mitsui, a Fortune Global 500 Japanese multinational conglomerate. Previously he practiced at San Francisco-based McCutchen, Doyle, Brown & Enersen and its successor firm, Bingham McCutchen, for ten years, primarily as a litigator focused on intellectual property and contract...
Intellectual Property Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Intellectual Property Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Castro Valley Intellectual Property Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
California Lawyers for the Arts
San Francisco, CA
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Castro Valley attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline