Oak Hills, California Intellectual Property Lawyers
Melvin N.A. Avanzado is the principal of The Avanzado Law Firm, APLC. Mel is a trial lawyer with decades of experience representing clients in complex disputes in entertainment, media, intellectual property, sports and employment. Mel also represents clients as outside general counsel. Mel has extensive experience practicing with big law firms but now practices in his own small firm so he has the ability to provide personalized service to his clients.
Mel is extensively involved in the his community, serving on boards of a number of organizations and with the Los Angeles County Bar...
• California State Bar 1993
• United States District Court
• Central District of California United States Court of Appeals
• Ninth Circuit United States Court of Appeals
• Tenth Circuit Registered
• United States Patent Bar, 1997
Anaheim, CA 92807
Chapman University Fowler School of Law, Chapman University Fowler School of Law and Golden Gate University School of Law
His emphasis of practice is with start-up ventures and mid-size companies in the growth stage. Having work experience with a start-up company has provided him with keen insights on the successes and pitfalls growing companies encounter. Alexis is active in start-up communities and local chambers of commerce often lending an ear to those businesses needing a...
Intellectual Property Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Intellectual Property Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Oak Hills attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline