San Pablo, California Intellectual Property Lawyers
San Francisco, CA 94126
Univ of Oregon School of Law
Andrew has B.A. degrees in Cognitive Science and History, and a minor in Philosophy from the University of California, Berkeley. While...
1. Software Audits (Business Software Alliance, BSA, SIIA, Vero, Siemens, Autodesk, Adobe and Microsoft)
2. Torrent Defense (ex. Malibu Media pornography and Strike 3 Holdings)
3. TV Signal Piracy cases (boxing match PPV infringement). Joe Hand Promotions, G&G Closed Circuit Events and J&J Sports Productions
4. Direct TV cases
5. Copyright infringement litigation (jewelry,...
Mr. Glyer has conducted successful negotiations with digital media start-ups, artists, producers, movie studios, television networks, promoters, talent agencies, multi-channel internet distributors, record labels, publishers, software developers, internet service providers, social media companies, business development professionals, accounting firms, public speakers, job recruiters, universities and academics, advertisers, marketing, telecommunications and technology companies, insurance carriers and a wide range of other individuals and businesses from the very small to the Fortune 500.
As a long-time former business and legal...
San Pablo Intellectual Property Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
California Lawyers for the Arts
San Francisco, CA
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare San Pablo attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline