New Jersey Intellectual Property Lawyers
Westfield, NJ Intellectual Property Attorney with 32 years experience
Mt Laurel, NJ Intellectual Property Attorney
Ms. Ward also works with...
I have successfully represented clients of every size in state and...
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Fordham University School of Law
- Domestic and foreign patent, trademark and copyright prosecution;
- Intellectual property litigation in federal and state courts, and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office;
- Patent infringement, validity and freedom to operate opinions; and
- Intellectual property licensing.
Mr. Choi has represented clients ranging from individual inventors to the largest camping tent manufacturer in the world, and his clients are both domestic and foreign. As a trusted advisor and counselor, Mr. Choi's priority is to provide quality service to his clients...
New Jersey Intellectual Property Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Pro Bono Partnership
Rutgers School of Law Community Law Clinic
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline