Calaveras County, California Juvenile Law Lawyers
Client facing 3 years 8 months in county jail prison
1. Vehicle Theft (GTA)
2. Possession of Stolen Vehicle
3. False information to peace officer
After Aggressive Investigation:
RESULT: ALL CHARGES DISMISSED
Client facing 11 years 8 months in county jail prison:
1. Burglary 2nd degree
2. 9 counts of Possession of personal identifying information (Identity theft)
3. Identity theft with prior conviction
4. Possession of Meth
RESULT: Drug court (so my client can get the help...
Angeles “Susi” Carrion grew up in the local area before serving in the U.S. Army. After completing her military service, Ms. Carrion became a Court Clerk in the North Las Vegas Municipal Court. Later, she became a State Certified Spanish Court Interpreter in Nevada, where she interpreted both criminal and civil cases. Ms. Carrion has also interpreted for various law enforcement agencies. Ms. Carrion is the only private attorney in Colusa County that is able to communicate directly with her Spanish speaking clients without the use of an interpreter.
Ms. Carrion attended Cal-Northern School of Law in Chico, California where she...
There is no aspect of the...
Juvenile Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline