Cameron Park, California Juvenile Law Lawyers
Client facing 3 years 8 months in county jail prison
1. Vehicle Theft (GTA)
2. Possession of Stolen Vehicle
3. False information to peace officer
After Aggressive Investigation:
RESULT: ALL CHARGES DISMISSED
Client facing 11 years 8 months in county jail prison:
1. Burglary 2nd degree
2. 9 counts of Possession of personal identifying information (Identity theft)
3. Identity theft with prior conviction
4. Possession of Meth
RESULT: Drug court (so my client can get the help...
Domestic Violence: Penal Code 242, 243, 243, 273.5 + Great Bodily Injury enhancement: Not guilty on all Four counts. Client walked.
DUI Jury Trial--Hung Jury: .18, running red light: hung jury 4-12, case dismissed.
0.01 DUI Probation (court trial),
0.05 DUI-THC, Opiates, gore point violation, drifting: Hung Jury 6-6 case dismissed,
.22 DUI Hung Jury 6-6 case dismissed,
.20 DUI Hung Jury 11-1 case dismissed,
.20 DUI Stipulated Acquittal;...
Ms. Gorelick is a Faculty and Sustaining member of the National College of DUI Defense. She has been a featured speaker at the...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Cameron Park attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline