Old Lyme, Connecticut Juvenile Law Lawyers
A cum laude graduate of Yale University...
Over 24-years experience. Trial lawyer for matters including divorce, custody, and DCF investigations.
Frank leads our family law appellate practice and focuses exclusively on matrimonial and juvenile law.
With offices in New Canaan, Hartford, and New Haven, and by appointment only in Greenwich and Stamford
His experience includes advocating for clients at trials in civil and criminal courts and before administrative tribunals, arbitration panels and appellate courts. Attorney Wing has served as Guardian Ad Litem for minor children in Family Court proceedings and as a Family Special Master. Attorney Wing serves as a mediator in family and other disputes and...
Clinic, where she represented current and former foster care youth in dependence, health care, mental health, disability, independent living, education, immigration and other general civil legal...
Kelley Finlan is my Legal Assistant. She is the voice most people hear...
You deserve an attorney who will provide the individual attention your case deserves while maintaining an honest and straightforward relationship with you throughout the process.
1. Family Court and divorce matters including legal separation, annulment, alimony, child support, custody, parenting plans and post judgment issues involving modification and contempt. I draft and review prenuptial and post nuptial agreements. I also handle Restraining Orders.
2. Juvenile Court cases where a child has been arrested. In addition, I help parents who are involved with DCF including Orders of Temporary Custody, Neglect Petitions and appeals of Substantiation and Central Registry.
3. Probate Court issues concerning Termination of Parental Rights, Guardianship, Adoptions plus Estate Administration and Will Contests.
4. Personal Injury victims involved in car...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Old Lyme attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline