Dauphin County, Pennsylvania Juvenile Law Lawyers
Focusing on each client's particular needs and desires, in addition to a deep commitment to client service, is the foundation of my practice. Listening and working together with the...
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Widener University Delaware School of Law
After graduating Law School she served as an Assistant District Attorney in Montgomery County for six years where she successfully prosecuted DUI...
Lancaster, PA 17602
University of Baltimore School of Law
-Mr. Kelly has obtained the highest possible rating of "10" by AVVO
-named one of the top 100 criminal defense attorney's in the State of Pennsylvania by the National Trial Lawyers in 2014-2019.
- ranked in the top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys in Pennsylvania by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys.
Named a SUPERLAWYER 2017-2019
Certified by the Pennsylvania Bar Association to handle Death Penalty cases and has handled several high profile murder cases.
Additionally, Mr. Kelly has also...
Richard R. Fink Esq....
Juvenile Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Dauphin County Juvenile Law Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network
Penn State Dickinson School of Law Children's Advocacy Clinic
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline