Fairfield, Connecticut Landlord Tenant Lawyers
After spending the last twelve years serving clients as the managing member of the Law Office of Lukas J. Thomas, LLC, Attorney Thomas committed to a strategic merger with Owen, Schine & Nicola, PC that will undoubtedly strengthen and expand the legal services and offerings to clients of the firm throughout Connecticut. Attorney Thomas currently serves as the District Attorney for the Georgetown Fire District and has served as Assistant Town Attorney for the Town of...
• Defense and successful counterclaim of seven-figure federal judgment
• Recoveries in numerous personal injury lawsuits against top rated insurance defense
• CUIPA recovery against insurer for failure to pay cardiopulmonary disability claim
• Initiated, litigated, negotiated and resolved complex commercial litigation of multiple commercial parties
• Start to finish courtside and jury awards in multiple civil rights lawsuits
• Labor and employment recoveries against municipalities and prominent government official
• Successful reversal of lower court ruling on appeal
• Supervised, trained and mentored...
Landlord Tenant Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Landlord Tenant Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Fairfield attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline