Middletown, New York Landlord Tenant Lawyers
Attorney Zev Goldstein started out prosecuting in the Albany Traffic Court. He now defends motorists anywhere in the state of New York who are charged with traffic violations.
• Hobart College/With Honors...
Karl Dowden has represented landlords in commercial leasing matters, commercial refinances, commercial tenants negotiating leases, residential and commercial purchasers and sellers, commercial and residential landlords and tenants in housing court litigation.
Yuriy’s practical approach to...
149-45 Northern Blvd, #1N
Flushing, NY 11354
Western Michigan University Cooley Law School and DeSales University
Besides having his Juris Doctor (JD) Law Degree with concentration on...
Landlord Tenant Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Landlord Tenant Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Middletown attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline