Ellicott City, Maryland Lawyers
- (800) 654-1949
- Free Consultation
Maryland Lawyer with 26 years experience
University of Baltimore and University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
University of Baltimore School of Law and Georgetown University Law Center
My current practice consists chiefly of winning financial compensation for individuals who have been involved in accidents or have suffered other personal injuries. Having spent the last few decades aggressively pursuing insurance companies and those responsible for personal damages, I have the experience and knowledge necessary to assure...
Whether your case involves mediation, litigation, or settlement, Debra Saltz brings a broad range of experience and knowledge, as well as personal attention, to each case. As a...
Money is no substitute for the loss of good health and other harms. In some cases, I recommend postponing the pursuit malpractice claims in favor of the exhaustion of all reasonable non-legal and medical options, particularly in cases where medical negligence is suspected. Only when all reasonable...
Tom became a...
- Family Law (Divorce, Adoption, Child Custody & Visitation, Alimony and Child Support)
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Law
- Land Use & Zoning
- Real Estate Litigation
Founder & Principal Attorney, Fred L. Coover, is committed to the advancement of the legal profession and is active in local, state and national bar associations and attorney organizations, including the following:
- Appointed to Maryland State Bar Association Ethics Committee
- Vice Chairman on Executive Council of Maryland State Bar Association Fee Dispute Committee
- Appointed Member of Howard County Adult Public...
Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Ellicott City Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
American Civil Liberties Union of Maryland
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Ellicott City attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline