Essex, Maryland Lawyers
Maryland Lawyer with 40 years experience
- (800) 722-6616
- Free Consultation
Maryland Lawyer with 18 years experience
The Honorable Judge Alexander Williams, retired from the United States District Court for the District of Maryland on January 3, 2014. He has written over 7 volumes of published opinions and has presided over 6,000 complex civil and 1,000 federal criminal cases.
Prior to his appointment to the federal bench by President Clinton...
Money is no substitute for the loss of good health and other harms. In some cases, I recommend postponing the pursuit malpractice claims in favor of the exhaustion of all reasonable non-legal and medical options, particularly in cases where medical negligence is suspected. Only when all reasonable...
We leverage non-legal experience and education to view our client's needs from multiple angles, not...
- (800) 654-1949
- Free Consultation
Baltimore, MD 21202
American University Washington College of Law
For the last twelve years I have also represented numerous students and families in education matters, including school discipline in public and private schools, and campus sexual assault, Title IX cases and academic misconduct cases at the college level.
A fearless litigator who has recovered millions for his clients, Mr. Wise has a zeal for protecting the injured.
For over two decades, he has assured a better future for those who have been unfairly victimized by the negligence of others, whether through motor vehicle crashes, products liability, wrongful death, worker’s compensation, catastrophic tractor trailer accidents, or railroad collisions.
• Maryland Divorce and Separation law
• Pre and Postnuptial Agreements
• Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
• Property Division, the Division of Marital Assets, Maintenance and Support
• Alimony – Pendente Lite, Rehabilitative and Indefinite
• Custody and Visitation
• Maryland and Interstate Child Support
• Military Divorces involving Maryland residents
• Ex Parte Protective Order Hearings (temporary and final)
• Interstate Custody Disputes
• Relocation Child Custody Cases
• Maryland Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
• Appeals to the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals
• Best Interest Attorney appointments in Baltimore County, Howard County and Talbot County
Baltimore, MD 21201
The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law and University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
Maryland Lawyer with 22 years experience
- (410) 825-3300
- Free Consultation
Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Essex Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
House of Ruth Domestic Violence Legal Clinic
Legal Aid Bureau, Inc.
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Essex attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline