New Town, Massachusetts Lawyers
Massachusetts Lawyer with 32 years experience
- (800) 379-1244
- Free Consultation
For more than a decade, Mr. Gluck has consistently been recognized for excellence by Massachusetts Super Lawyers. He is known for closely partnering with his clients to negotiate the best compensation possible to ensure their recovery.
Mr. Gluck's awards for clients include a $3.75 million settlement for a motorcyclist who was hit and suffered a...
North Andover, MA 01845
I also served as Counsel to the Massachusetts Developmental Disabilities Council.
I have devoted my time to serving those with traumatic brain injuries as well as those who treat persons with TBI. I am a former President and Treasurer of the Massachusetts Brain Injury Association and a current member...
- (978) 851-2291
- Free Consultation
Mr. Breakstone works tirelessly to ensure his clients receive full and fair compensation as well as achieve the most favorable medical result. He has been recognized as a Top 100 New England Super Lawyer, a Top 100 Massachusetts Super Lawyer and a Massachusetts Super Lawyer in Plaintiff’s Medical Malpractice.
Mr. Breakstone’s significant recoveries include: $10.2 million for a baby who suffered...
Keene, NH 03431
Barred in the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, the United States Trial Court for the District of Massachusetts, The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and the State of Connecticut.
Attorney Rozembersky aquired his Juris Doctorate from the Massachusetts School of Law, an MBA from Pepperdine University, and an Undergraduate from Harvard University. Additionally, he holds a certificate of international business from Oxford University.
Honolulu, HI 96813
Massachusetts Lawyer with 14 years experience
- (800) 367-0871
- Free Consultation
Westwood, MA 02090
In his time at Breakstone, White & Gluck, Reza has successfully fought for clients in numerous circumstances where liability has been denied and insurance companies have refused to accept responsibility for their insured’s negligence.
After law school, Reza joined the Boston office of Mintz Levin, where his practice encompassed complex business litigation, federal antitrust defense, and securities litigation.
While at Mintz...
* customs duties cases, in which obligations to pay duties have been avoided or reduced due to false statements about cost of goods, tariff codes, or country of origin
* health care cases, including Medicare or Medicaid claims for medically unnecessary goods or services, and false billing
* pharmaceutical cases, including claims caused by improper off-label promotion of drugs, and claims caused by kickbacks
* procurement cases, including false reporting under "cost plus" contracts with government agencies
* Small Business Administration-related cases, in which false statements about ownership, control or status...
David concentrates in tax and estate planning, gift and estate tax return preparation, probate matters,
asset protection, business administration and succession, estate and trust administration, special
needs planning, and charitable planning. David advised families for over eight years at a downtown
wealth management firm on stock option planning, retirement planning, investment portfolio
management, insurance analysis, charitable bequests and income tax reduction strategies, prior to
becoming an attorney.
• Draft simple and pourover wills, revocable estate planning trusts, health care proxies and durable powers of attorney
• Draft asset protection trusts
• Draft self-settled and third party special needs trusts...
Boston, MA 02109
Robert I. Feinberg has been a very well known personal injury attorney in Massachusetts for more than 35 years. He has won numerous awards and recognitions, including the designation of Super Lawyer in the category of personal injury...
Boston, MA 02108
Los Angeles, CA 90017