Suffolk County, Massachusetts Lawyers
Suffolk County, MA Attorney with 27 years experience
- (800) 499-0551
- Free Consultation
Keene, NH 03431
I also served as Counsel to the Massachusetts Developmental Disabilities Council.
I have devoted my time to serving those with traumatic brain injuries as well as those who treat persons with TBI. I am a former President and Treasurer of the Massachusetts Brain Injury Association and a current member...
* customs duties cases, in which obligations to pay duties have been avoided or reduced due to false statements about cost of goods, tariff codes, or country of origin
* health care cases, including Medicare or Medicaid claims for medically unnecessary goods or services, and false billing
* pharmaceutical cases, including claims caused by improper off-label promotion of drugs, and claims caused by kickbacks
* procurement cases, including false reporting under "cost plus" contracts with government agencies
* Small Business Administration-related cases, in which false statements about ownership, control or status...
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Westwood, MA 02090
For more than a decade, Mr. Gluck has consistently been recognized for excellence by Massachusetts Super Lawyers. He is known for closely partnering with his clients to negotiate the best compensation possible to ensure their recovery.
Mr. Gluck's awards for clients include a $3.75 million settlement for a motorcyclist who was hit and suffered a...
Mr. Breakstone works tirelessly to ensure his clients receive full and fair compensation as well as achieve the most favorable medical result. He has been recognized as a Top 100 New England Super Lawyer, a Top 100 Massachusetts Super Lawyer and a Massachusetts Super Lawyer in Plaintiff’s Medical Malpractice.
Mr. Breakstone’s significant recoveries include: $10.2 million for a baby who suffered...
Suffolk County, MA Attorney with 11 years experience
Suffolk County, MA Lawyer with 22 years experience
- (617) 936-0201
- Free Consultation
David concentrates in tax and estate planning, gift and estate tax return preparation, probate matters,
asset protection, business administration and succession, estate and trust administration, special
needs planning, and charitable planning. David advised families for over eight years at a downtown
wealth management firm on stock option planning, retirement planning, investment portfolio
management, insurance analysis, charitable bequests and income tax reduction strategies, prior to
becoming an attorney.
• Draft simple and pourover wills, revocable estate planning trusts, health care proxies and durable powers of attorney
• Draft asset protection trusts
• Draft self-settled and third party special needs trusts...
Framingham, MA 01701