Avon, Illinois Medical Malpractice Lawyers
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
Our approach to the law and to meeting our clients' needs comes from Jim Ackerman's belief that clients are best served when they are fully informed and engaged in every aspect of their case. Jim is a former prosecutor who handles injury claims and who coaches other attorneys on the finer points of case preparation, taking a case to trial, and the art of handling juries. Jim brings years of legal and courtroom experience to bear on every case.
Mr. Hasan received his Juris Doctorate and a certificate in Litigation Alternative Dispute Resolution* from IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2015. Mr. Hasan is licensed to...
Prior to becoming an associate, Cari was a clerk at Levin & Perconti in the Summer 2010. Since she joined the firm...
Mike is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, American Bar Association, Illinois Trial...
I am a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and the DuPage County Bar Association. I have been included in the Illinois list of Super Lawyers. I have a 10.0 rating on Avvo and a 10.0 rating on Justia. Let me fight for the justice you deserve. Call today for a free...
During her time at Levin & Perconti, Daisy has worked on an array of cases, including a defamation lawsuit, a case involving a mental-health patient who was negligently discharged from a hospital and later jumped from her balcony and eventually died, and several other elder abuse, nursing home and medical malpractice cases. “This is an area of the law where one is constantly reminded of how the justice system impacts people in a...
John has an excellent record of success representing clients in injury, elder abuse and wrongful death cases. He is nationally recognized as one of the country’s leading medical malpractice attorneys because of his extensive experience in...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Avon attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline