Bloomington, Illinois Medical Malpractice Lawyers
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
Ashley moved to Chicago, Illinois, where she currently resides in Lincoln Park, after earning her J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School. Prior to joining...
The personal satisfaction I have gained from helping injured persons and their families and a desire to help members of my own community and beyond, prompted me to bring my skills...
Steven M. Sandler has worked as a civil litigation trial attorney for the last 35 years. “In the courtroom, there is no substitute for experience,” shares Mr. Sandler. What a fulfilling experience it has been.
Mr. Sandler has spent the majority of his career representing the victims of catastrophic injury. While doing so, he obtained several multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for his clients. For the ten years prior to joining Woodruff Johnson & Evans, Steve defended individuals and corporate entities faced with lawsuits arising out of airplane, trucking and auto accidents. This unique perspective from both...
Ms. Green has been recognized and received numerous awards for her contributions to the legal profession from a number of legal organizations and publications, as well...
Naperville, IL 60564
Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
Mattoon, IL 61938
Saint Louis University School of Law
Mattoon, IL 61938
Southern Illinois University School of Law and University of Illinois College of Law
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Bloomington attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline