Carbon Cliff, Illinois Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Amanda has worked on dozens of complicated medical malpractice cases involving birth injuries, cerebral palsy, surgical mishaps, delayed diagnosis of cancer, and missed diagnosis of conditions.
From depositions through trial, Amanda works tirelessly to uncover what proper medical practices were not followed and what steps could have been taken to prevent injuries and deaths related to medical care.
In addition to her experience with medical malpractice cases, Amanda has...
In 2016, Craig was accepted as a Fellow into the prestigious International Academy of Trial Lawyers, which is limited to 500 U.S....
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
Rockford, IL 61104
Prior to becoming an associate, Cari was a clerk at Levin & Perconti in the Summer 2010. Since she joined the firm...
In October 2015, Marvet was named to the Law Bulletin Publishing Company's list of "40 Attorneys Under Forty to Watch" in Illinois for 2015.
As an associate attorney, Marvet concentrates her practice in the areas of medical malpractice, wrongful death, and catastrophic personal injury cases. Since joining the firm, she has played an integral role as Director of Intake and Case Management for a number of personal injury and medical malpractice cases.
In 2015, Marvet was elected to the board...
John has an excellent record of success representing clients in injury, elder abuse and wrongful death cases. He is nationally recognized as one of the country’s leading medical malpractice attorneys because of his extensive experience in...
Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Carbon Cliff attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline