Champaign, Illinois Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Illinois Medical Malpractice Lawyer with 17 years experience
- (888) 424-5757
- Free Consultation
Ms. Green has been recognized and received numerous awards for her contributions to the legal profession from a number of legal organizations and publications, as well...
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
The personal satisfaction I have gained from helping injured persons and their families and a desire to help members of my own community and beyond, prompted me to bring my skills...
Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Champaign attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline