Fiatt, Illinois Medical Malpractice Lawyers
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
Our approach to the law and to meeting our clients' needs comes from Jim Ackerman's belief that clients are best served when they are fully informed and engaged in every aspect of their case. Jim is a former prosecutor who handles injury claims and who coaches other attorneys on the finer points of case preparation, taking a case to trial, and the art of handling juries. Jim brings years of legal and courtroom experience to bear on every case.
Mr. Hasan received his Juris Doctorate and a certificate in Litigation Alternative Dispute Resolution* from IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2015. Mr. Hasan is licensed to...
Mr. Rapoport has obtained and collected record high jury verdicts on behalf of clients including an $8.1 million verdict in the first damages case tried arising out of the crash of USAir Flight 405 at LaGuardia airport, a $3.1 million jury...
During her time at Levin & Perconti, Daisy has worked on an array of cases, including a defamation lawsuit, a case involving a mental-health patient who was negligently discharged from a hospital and later jumped from her balcony and eventually died, and several other elder abuse, nursing home and medical malpractice cases. “This is an area of the law where one is constantly reminded of how the justice system impacts people in a...
Prior to joining the firm, Jaime clerked for a personal injury and medical malpractice firm, and this experience sparked her desire to advocate for those seriously injured or killed as a result of the negligence of others. Jaime is committed to reaching the best results for her each of her clients, and realizes that most victims and families have never been involved in a lawsuit. Therefore, Jaime understands the importance of frequent communication with her clients and makes a...
Margaret has played a key role in a number of nursing home and medical malpractice cases. Margaret is well-regarded by her clients and peers alike, and was honored by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company as one of the 2011 "40 Illinois Attorneys Under Forty to Watch." This award is given to 40 outstanding attorneys throughout the state for their achievements on behalf of their clients, their communities, and the legal profession.
Margaret is active in the Women's Bar Association of Illinois, the...
Mr. Schneid has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and awards for his plaintiff clients. He has earned a reputation as a compassionate lawyer, aggressively fighting for the rights and entitlements of those he serves in order to achieve the most favorable outcomes possible.
America's Top 100 Attorneys voted Mr. Schneid among the Top 100 trial advocates in the country. He also holds Superb peer rating from Avvo for personal injury law....
I am a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and the DuPage County Bar Association. I have been included in the Illinois list of Super Lawyers. I have a 10.0 rating on Avvo and a 10.0 rating on Justia. Let me fight for the justice you deserve. Call today for a free...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Fiatt attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline