Kewanee, Illinois Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Ms. Green has been recognized and received numerous awards for her contributions to the legal profession from a number of legal organizations and publications, as well...
Naperville, IL 60564
Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
In 2016, Craig was accepted as a Fellow into the prestigious International Academy of Trial Lawyers, which is limited to 500 U.S....
Steven M. Sandler has worked as a civil litigation trial attorney for the last 35 years. “In the courtroom, there is no substitute for experience,” shares Mr. Sandler. What a fulfilling experience it has been.
Mr. Sandler has spent the majority of his career representing the victims of catastrophic injury. While doing so, he obtained several multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for his clients. For the ten years prior to joining Woodruff Johnson & Evans, Steve defended individuals and corporate entities faced with lawsuits arising out of airplane, trucking and auto accidents. This unique perspective from both...
Ashley moved to Chicago, Illinois, where she currently resides in Lincoln Park, after earning her J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School. Prior to joining...
Amanda has worked on dozens of complicated medical malpractice cases involving birth injuries, cerebral palsy, surgical mishaps, delayed diagnosis of cancer, and missed diagnosis of conditions.
From depositions through trial, Amanda works tirelessly to uncover what proper medical practices were not followed and what steps could have been taken to prevent injuries and deaths related to medical care.
In addition to her experience with medical malpractice cases, Amanda has...
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
Rockford, IL 61104
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Kewanee attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline