London Mills, Illinois Medical Malpractice Lawyers
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
Our approach to the law and to meeting our clients' needs comes from Jim Ackerman's belief that clients are best served when they are fully informed and engaged in every aspect of their case. Jim is a former prosecutor who handles injury claims and who coaches other attorneys on the finer points of case preparation, taking a case to trial, and the art of handling juries. Jim brings years of legal and courtroom experience to bear on every case.
Mr. Rapoport has obtained and collected record high jury verdicts on behalf of clients including an $8.1 million verdict in the first damages case tried arising out of the crash of USAir Flight 405 at LaGuardia airport, a $3.1 million jury...
Prior to joining the firm, Jaime clerked for a personal injury and medical malpractice firm, and this experience sparked her desire to advocate for those seriously injured or killed as a result of the negligence of others. Jaime is committed to reaching the best results for her each of her clients, and realizes that most victims and families have never been involved in a lawsuit. Therefore, Jaime understands the importance of frequent communication with her clients and makes a...
Mike is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, American Bar Association, Illinois Trial...
Mr. Hasan received his Juris Doctorate and a certificate in Litigation Alternative Dispute Resolution* from IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2015. Mr. Hasan is licensed to...
Margaret has played a key role in a number of nursing home and medical malpractice cases. Margaret is well-regarded by her clients and peers alike, and was honored by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company as one of the 2011 "40 Illinois Attorneys Under Forty to Watch." This award is given to 40 outstanding attorneys throughout the state for their achievements on behalf of their clients, their communities, and the legal profession.
Margaret is active in the Women's Bar Association of Illinois, the...
John has an excellent record of success representing clients in injury, elder abuse and wrongful death cases. He is nationally recognized as one of the country’s leading medical malpractice attorneys because of his extensive experience in...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare London Mills attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline