Schuyler County, Illinois Medical Malpractice Lawyers
In his years at K,J&S, Tor learned how to work the Courtroom at the Daley Center, spending most of his days either trying cases or running from floor to floor arguing motions on behalf of his...
• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound?
18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law...
During her time at Levin & Perconti, Daisy has worked on an array of cases, including a defamation lawsuit, a case involving a mental-health patient who was negligently discharged from a hospital and later jumped from her balcony and eventually died, and several other elder abuse, nursing home and medical malpractice cases. “This is an area of the law where one is constantly reminded of how the justice system impacts people in a...
Prior to becoming an associate, Cari was a clerk at Levin & Perconti in the Summer 2010. Since she joined the firm...
Chicago, IL 60602
Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
Mr. Hasan received his Juris Doctorate and a certificate in Litigation Alternative Dispute Resolution* from IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2015. Mr. Hasan is licensed to...
Prior to joining the firm, Jaime clerked for a personal injury and medical malpractice firm, and this experience sparked her desire to advocate for those seriously injured or killed as a result of the negligence of others. Jaime is committed to reaching the best results for her each of her clients, and realizes that most victims and families have never been involved in a lawsuit. Therefore, Jaime understands the importance of frequent communication with her clients and makes a...
I am a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and the DuPage County Bar Association. I have been included in the Illinois list of Super Lawyers. I have a 10.0 rating on Avvo and a 10.0 rating on Justia. Let me fight for the justice you deserve. Call today for a free...
Margaret has played a key role in a number of nursing home and medical malpractice cases. Margaret is well-regarded by her clients and peers alike, and was honored by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company as one of the 2011 "40 Illinois Attorneys Under Forty to Watch." This award is given to 40 outstanding attorneys throughout the state for their achievements on behalf of their clients, their communities, and the legal profession.
Margaret is active in the Women's Bar Association of Illinois, the...
John has an excellent record of success representing clients in injury, elder abuse and wrongful death cases. He is nationally recognized as one of the country’s leading medical malpractice attorneys because of his extensive experience in...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline