Kittitas County, Washington Military Lawyers
Shane is a fourth-generation Washingtonian and military veteran. He grew up in Snohomish County and attended Washington State University where he was a member of the Honors College and president of a fraternity. Shortly after graduating from WSU, he attended Navy Officer Candidate School (OCS) and was commissioned as...
Having both creditor and debtor side experience brings a nuanced approach in dealing with creditors as I am familiar with their tactics, budgets, resources, and how best to find an effective approach. Our major solutions focus on litigation, settlement, bankruptcy, and out of court...
Cell: (206) 326-0803
Office: (206) 357-8434
LAW OFFICES COURT & CARPENTER, P.C., – Seattle, WA (2008–Present)
- 24+ years’ experience aggressively defending active-duty members around the world in Courts-Martial, Boards, and in other UCMJ-related actions.
WASHINGTON STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL’S OFFICE – Olympia, WA (2005–2007)
- Prosecuted professional licensing cases against doctors and dentists accused of professional misconduct.
U.S. ARMY JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL’S CORPS – Charlottesville, VA, and...
Military Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline