Claiborne County, Mississippi Lawyers
Mr. Henderson also works in other areas of the legal profession. Family Law, Juvenile Law, Probate, Appeals. Call 601-835-6283...
Prior to opening my own firm, I served as a Special Assistant Attorney General for the State of Mississippi assigned to the Public Integrity Division. As a SAAG, I prosecuted criminal cases involving:
* corrupt public officials and private citizens
involved in fraudulent business practices.
* insurance fraud committed by business owners,
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline