Fayette, Mississippi Lawyers
Mr. Henderson also works in other areas of the legal profession. Family Law, Juvenile Law, Probate, Appeals. Call 601-835-6283...
Prior to opening my own firm, I served as a Special Assistant Attorney General for the State of Mississippi assigned to the Public Integrity Division. As a SAAG, I prosecuted criminal cases involving:
* corrupt public officials and private citizens
involved in fraudulent business practices.
* insurance fraud committed by business owners,
Mr. Sturgeon graduated with honors from the University of Southern Mississippi with a degree in biology.He lettered in track there and was a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon. Mr. Sturgeon was also a member of Omicron Delta Kappa honor society. He graduated from law school from Ole Miss in December of 1988, and was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in March of 1989. He also currently serves as the County Prosecutor for Wilkinson...
Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Fayette attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline