A native of Michigan, Pietrowski was only 2 years old when she was placed in foster care. She endured a turbulent childhood and in disobedience, rebelled by joining the Marine Corps. The trajectory of her life changed when she joined the U.S. Marine Corps at age 18.
Pietrowski was one of only 2,200 women serving in the Marine Corps during the first Persian Gulf War. She completed boot camp at Parris Island in Port Royal, South Carolina, followed by her Military...
- In April 2019, Kevin was honored as one of Mississippi’s Top 50 Under 40 by the Mississippi Business Journal;
- In 2017-2018, Kevin served as President of the Lafayette County Bar Association, overseeing the interests of local attorneys;
- In November 2015, Kevin was elected to serve as Lafayette County District 1 Supervisor;
- Kevin has been voted “Oxford’s Favorite Attorney” by readers of The Local Voice newspaper for eleven consecutive years, beginning in 2009;
- Additionally, Kevin has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Mississippi in the practice...
In November of 2013, Matt was voted one of Super Lawyer's Rising Stars of the Mid South.
While in law school, Matt clerked for two years with Hughes & Hitt, P.A., assisting with real estate loan closings. Matt also clerked with The Scruggs Law Firm, assisting with case research and drafting memorandums for mass tort litigation. In his last...
Based in downtown Oxford, Robert Schultze has practiced locally in real estate law, litigation and other fields. His primary focus today is criminal defense. He frequently serves as a court-appointed criminal defense attorney in the 3rd and 17th Judicial Districts in North Mississippi.
Robert Schultze earned a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2004. He has since served the law school as a volunteer coach and judge for students...
Oxford Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
North Mississippi Rural Legal Services
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Oxford attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline
Resources for Lawyers