Alamo Heights, Texas Municipal Lawyers
I have a B.A. in History from UT Austin, a J.D. from the University of Houston and a Masters of Public Affairs from the LBJ School of Public Affairs at UT Austin. I have...
- American Jurisprudence Awards in Estate Planning, Evidence and Federal
Rules of Procedure.
- Serving as counsel for a major title company and Vice President of the San
Antonio Division of the title company.
- Being a Speaker regarding asset based financing at national seminars.
- On the Attorneys Counsel for the Independent Banker’s Association of
- Owning and managing a title company in Guadalupe...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Alamo Heights attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline