Pharr, Texas Municipal Lawyers
Practiced law in Dallas, Texas as an Assistant District Attorney in the Dallas District Attorneys Office from 1967 to 1969. Open private practice in 1969 in Dallas, Texas, specializing in criminal defense, family law, and probate.
Married, two grown sons, and two grandchildren, living in the DFW area. Currently reside in Harlingen, Texas for the past 35 years.
Adrian cut his teeth in the oil and gas industry. He takes personal pride in having built his client base by identifying and recovering unpaid (or stolen) royalties. Those successes have led to Adrian taking over leasing operations for hundreds of thousands of acres on behalf of his clients. In addition to leasing, he represents clients in selling and buying minerals, royalties, and working interests.
Adrian enjoys assisting entrepreneurs in identifying and implementing appropriate entity formations, as well as creating supporting documents and procedures to help the startups grow smoothly. He also assists clients with established businesses by amending formation documents,...
I have a B.A. in History from UT Austin, a J.D. from the University of Houston and a Masters of Public Affairs from the LBJ School of Public Affairs at UT Austin. I have...
grants, and annexation. Mr. Stutes has tried lawsuits involving these issues in both state and federal court.
Mr. Stutes also has extensive experience appearing before state administrative agencies regarding utility and environmental issues. He has successfully challenged federal administrative rulings in the United States appellate courts.
Mr. Stutes’ experience, both on staff with the City of Dallas and in private...
- American Jurisprudence Awards in Estate Planning, Evidence and Federal
Rules of Procedure.
- Serving as counsel for a major title company and Vice President of the San
Antonio Division of the title company.
- Being a Speaker regarding asset based financing at national seminars.
- On the Attorneys Counsel for the Independent Banker’s Association of
- Owning and managing a title company in Guadalupe...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Pharr attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline