Keene, New Hampshire Lawyers
Beaulac Law, PLLC is full service law firm that focuses on the client. Beaulac Law is in its fifth year of operation and has represented clients from simple to complex cases in the New Hampshire State Courts. In her career she has successfully helped hundreds of clients in Civil Litigation, Family Law, and Landlord and Tenant Law.
The firm is responsive to the individual needs of the clients often in very stressful personal situations concerning their family, children, self, and home. Attorney Beaulac is patient, responsive, and available for her clients. It is Attorney Beaulac’ s pleasure...
Member of the Bar of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, Massachusetts Appeals Court, U.S. District Court (D.Mass.), Massachusetts Superior & District Courts and
The Supreme Court of The United States of America.
- Federal & state agencies including:
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD), Mass. Appellate Tax Board,
Mass. EOLWD -Dept. of Unemployment Assistance (DUA).
*AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE AND EDUCATION:
- Disability Law (ADA, The Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Mass.G.L.c. 151B) - Federal Lawsuits
- Employment Law in the Public & Private Sectors...including Discrimination, Wrongful Termination,
Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Keene attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline