Cleves, Ohio Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
Andrew gained admission to the Ohio State Bar Association after graduating from Law School at the University of Toledo in 2003. He earned his undergraduate degree from John Carroll University.
Andrew is a past president of the Medina County Bar Association and has previously served as the association’s president-elect, vice president, treasurer, and secretary. Andrew is a...
Oliver has numerous appointments, including past-President of the Ohio Women's Bar Association, past-President of the Central Ohio Association for Justice, and trustee for the Ohio Association for Justice for almost a decade. She is a frequent lecturer locally and nationally.
• Top 25 Products Liability Trial Lawyers (2018-2019);
• National Trial Lawyers Top 100 (2014-2019);
• Super Lawyers Award, Top Lawyers in Ohio, (Product Liability) (2010-2019);
• Columbus’ Top 25 Women...
Matthew ensures that he is available to clients and will take the time to explain complicated legal proceedings. He takes pride in obtaining the best possible results for his clients and understands that your case, whether big or small, deserves to be handled with the utmost attention. If you retain Marsalka Law, you will receive personalized and responsive representation.
Attorney Marsalka believes everyone deserves an...
Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Cleves attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline