Hamilton, Ohio Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
Ben is known as a thorough, well-prepared trial lawyer who aggressively and ethically pursues his clients' cases. He is also a skilled appellate advocate. Ben strongly believes in holding powerful companies, people, and governments accountable, and he works hard to help his clients find meaning through their cases.
Oliver has numerous appointments, including past-President of the Ohio Women's Bar Association, past-President of the Central Ohio Association for Justice, and trustee for the Ohio Association for Justice for almost a decade. She is a frequent lecturer locally and nationally.
• Top 25 Products Liability Trial Lawyers (2018-2019);
• National Trial Lawyers Top 100 (2014-2019);
• Super Lawyers Award, Top Lawyers in Ohio, (Product Liability) (2010-2019);
• Columbus’ Top 25 Women...
Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Hamilton attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline