Morrow, Ohio Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
Mr. Paulozzi is a Cleveland native. He received a B.A. from John Carroll University and has a Master's Degree from the Levin College of Urban Affairs at Cleveland State University. He graduated from the College of Law at Cleveland-Marshall with a J.D. in 1992
In 2019, Mr. Paulozzi was recognized as a Super Lawyer, and a "Top Attorney in...
Ben is known as a thorough, well-prepared trial lawyer who aggressively and ethically pursues his clients' cases. He is also a skilled appellate advocate. Ben strongly believes in holding powerful companies, people, and governments accountable, and he works hard to help his clients find meaning through their cases.
Oliver has numerous appointments, including past-President of the Ohio Women's Bar Association, past-President of the Central Ohio Association for Justice, and trustee for the Ohio Association for Justice for almost a decade. She is a frequent lecturer locally and nationally.
• Top 25 Products Liability Trial Lawyers (2018-2019);
• National Trial Lawyers Top 100 (2014-2019);
• Super Lawyers Award, Top Lawyers in Ohio, (Product Liability) (2010-2019);
• Columbus’ Top 25 Women...
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Morrow attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline