Pinon Hills, California Patents Lawyers
Narek has a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering whit a minor in Mathematics. Furthermore, Narek has earned a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and was a National Science Foundation GK-12 (NSF-GK12) Fellow. While attending university, Narek obtained the Engineering in Training/Fundamentals of Engineering (EIT/FE) certificate. After engineering school, Narek attended and graduated from California Western School of Law in San...
• California State Bar 1993
• United States District Court
• Central District of California United States Court of Appeals
• Ninth Circuit United States Court of Appeals
• Tenth Circuit Registered
• United States Patent Bar, 1997
Patents Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Patents Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Pinon Hills attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline