Garfield, New Jersey Patents Lawyers
New Jersey Patents Lawyer with 12 years experience
- Domestic and foreign patent, trademark and copyright prosecution;
- Intellectual property litigation in federal and state courts, and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office;
- Patent infringement, validity and freedom to operate opinions; and
- Intellectual property licensing.
Mr. Choi has represented clients ranging from individual inventors to the largest camping tent manufacturer in the world, and his clients are both domestic and foreign. As a trusted advisor and counselor, Mr. Choi's priority is to provide quality service to his clients...
He entered the intellectual property law field in 2006 as a Patent Examiner with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Steve then joined a large, leading IP law firm as a patent agent and then as an attorney. He has well over a decade of combined law firm and in-house IP counsel experience.
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Garfield attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline