Mount Royal, New Jersey Patents Lawyers
Mr. Santangelo is a compassionate attorney who has helped many people in pro bono clinics for bankruptcy, domestic violence and tax preparation. He is a graduate of the prestigious school of business at NYU and has an MBA from Seton Hall.
Mr. Santangelo served as Law Clerk to Francis J. Orlando, Jr., Assignment Judge for Camden County and as an Intern for Jack M. Sabatino, J.A.D. His experience includes work as a Litigation Associate for the firm of Chierici,...
- Domestic and foreign patent, trademark and copyright prosecution;
- Intellectual property litigation in federal and state courts, and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office;
- Patent infringement, validity and freedom to operate opinions; and
- Intellectual property licensing.
Mr. Choi has represented clients ranging from individual inventors to the largest camping tent manufacturer in the world, and his clients are both domestic and foreign. As a trusted advisor and counselor, Mr. Choi's priority is to provide quality service to his clients...
Patents Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Patents Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Mount Royal attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline