Somerset, Pennsylvania Lawyers
Attorney Leake has extensive courtroom experience as his practice focuses mainly on courtroom litigation. He has presented countless cases before the court and is generally...
Dedicated to guiding clients through some of the most trying experiences of their lives, Jaclyn M. Shaw serves clients in Somerset, Pennsylvania, and throughout Allegheny and Westmoreland counties. Offering personalized attention and advice, Mrs....
• Pa Supreme Court of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District of Pennsylvania for the Western District of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District Court District of Maryland 2015 to Present
o Greenbelt Division
o Baltimore Division
• Untied States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
2015 to Present
• United States Tax Court 2017 to Present
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board
2012 to Present
• West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals 2011-2012
Bar Pro Hac Vice
• United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida Fort Myers Division
Litigation in Experience Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
• Allegheny County
• Armstrong County
• Beaver County
• Bradford County
Commonwealth v. Three Hundred Ten Thousand Twenty Dollars ($310,020.00) In United States Currency, Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, 894 A.2d 154 (2006)
Gilmour Properties v. Board of Assessment Appeals of Somerset County, Commonwealth...
Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Somerset Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Southwestern Pennsylvania Legal Services
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Somerset attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline