Suffield, Connecticut Probate Lawyers
Connecticut Probate Lawyer with 44 years experience
- (877) 783-5367
- Free Consultation
Connecticut Probate Lawyer with 14 years experience
Connecticut Probate Lawyer
Connecticut Probate Lawyer with 20 years experience
Attorney Savoy has represented clients in the areas of criminal law, personal injury, employment/labor, probate, landlord/tenant, and workers compensation. He also serves as a Special Public Defender for the Bristol Criminal Court.
Attorney Savoy spent twenty-three years in law enforcement, serving in New Milford and Naugatuck, Connecticut. He...
Attorney Etter joined forces with what was then known as Wiley Law, LLC in July of 2014. He narrowly tailors his focus to the areas he knows best: Estate, Business, Elder Law and Probate. He utilizes his experience and personalized care to assist his clients by ensuring that their transactions...
Connecticut Probate Attorney with 13 years experience
Connecticut Probate Attorney with 21 years experience
Attorney Kokenos graduated from the University of Connecticut in 2002, with a...
Connecticut Probate Attorney
Connecticut Probate Lawyer with 35 years experience
I actively support my community through involvement with the East Haven Chamber of Commerce; the Branford Lions Club (SightSaver Day Chairman); the Branford Green Committee (Chairman); and Widow's Son #66 Masonic Lodge. I am also actively involved in the New Haven County Bar Association where I engage...
Prior to joining the firm, Taylor worked for a civil defense litigation firm in Stamford focusing her practice on professional malpractice claims; dram shop and liquor law claims;...
1. Family Court and divorce matters including legal separation, annulment, alimony, child support, custody, parenting plans and post judgment issues involving modification and contempt. I draft and review prenuptial and post nuptial agreements. I also handle Restraining Orders.
2. Juvenile Court cases where a child has been arrested. In addition, I help parents who are involved with DCF including Orders of Temporary Custody, Neglect Petitions and appeals of Substantiation and Central Registry.
3. Probate Court issues concerning Termination of Parental Rights, Guardianship, Adoptions plus Estate Administration and Will Contests.
4. Personal Injury victims involved in car...
Since 1984, the philosophy of the Law Offices of David F. Bennett has been to represent each client with a high level of professionalism, supported by an experienced...
West Haven, CT 06516
Villanova University School of Law
Before attending law school, I worked for a year as an orderly in the Jewish Home for the Aged in New Haven, CT, and much of what I experienced there has stayed with...
Connecticut Probate Lawyer with 40 years experience
- (860) 646-1188
- Free Consultation
Connecticut Probate Lawyer with 24 years experience
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Suffield attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline