Lincoln, Massachusetts Probate Lawyers
Woburn, MA 01801
American University Washington College of Law
Her commitment to forging strong relationships with a variety of people and institutions led her to join Ladimer Law in 2017 as an estate planning and elder law attorney. Supporting clients by ensuring peace of mind motivates Jessica to work hard and constantly strive to deliver excellence.
“As an attorney, I have the privilege of representing a person or family who has a concern they need to address or a goal they want to achieve. Estate planning is like a puzzle in...
580 Washington Street, Newton, MA 02458
66 North Street, P.O. Box 358, Medfield, MA 02052.
Law practice emphasizing (1) litigation, (2) real estate/land use, and (3) estate planning/administration. Litigation experience across a broad spectrum - personal injury, consumer, business, employment, will and probate contests, landlord tenant, collections, construction, and contract disputes. Formerly a partner in Freeto, Peterson & Scoll 1984 - 2006.
• AV rated since 1988 (“Very High to Preeminent” attorney) by fellow lawyers, per Martindale-Hubbell (http://martindale.com). (“An AV rating is a significant accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers...
Attorney Hoyle provides personal service, a thorough review of each client's circumstances, practical legal advice and knowledgeable representation.
Wellesley, MA 02481
Boston College Law School
David concentrates in tax and estate planning, gift and estate tax return preparation, probate matters,
asset protection, business administration and succession, estate and trust administration, special
needs planning, and charitable planning. David advised families for over eight years at a downtown
wealth management firm on stock option planning, retirement planning, investment portfolio
management, insurance analysis, charitable bequests and income tax reduction strategies, prior to
becoming an attorney.
• Draft simple and pourover wills, revocable estate planning trusts, health care proxies and durable powers of attorney
• Draft asset protection trusts
• Draft self-settled and third party special needs trusts...
My clients come from a variety of diverse backgrounds. I personally believe that every client, regardless of their circumstances, deserves the best legal representation. I respect the trust my clients have placed in me during these difficult time periods...
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Lincoln attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline