Hall County, Nebraska Probate Lawyers
• Certified Estate Planning Law Specialist
• Best Lawyers in America
• Super Lawyers
• Omaha Estate Planning Council
• Creighton University School of Law – Estate Planning Adjunct Professor
• Nebraska Bar Association - Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
• Iowa Bar Association - Elder Law and Probate, Trust & Estate Planning Sections
• Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent Peer Review Rating and Distinguished Peer and Client Reviews
• 2011 Nebraska Partnership for Philanthropic Planning Community Sower Award
Badura & Wintz Law is ranked Tier 1 in Trusts & Estates Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law in the Omaha region by Best...
I provide legal services related to estate planning, probate, inheritance tax and elder law, which can help eliminate or mitigate many of the issues that arise from the "changing dinner table." With over 40 years of experience practicing in Douglas County, Nebraska, I am eager to support your family as...
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline