Black Mountain, North Carolina Probate Lawyers
Asheville, NC 28801
North Carolina Central University School of Law
- Estate Administration (Probate Law)
- Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, etc.)
- Business Succession Planning
- Wrongful Death
Attorney Cheryl R. Watkins of The Law Office of Cheryl R. Watkins has a practice concentration in Estate Planning and Probate and has worked in those fields for over 20 years as a former CPA, auditor, Assistant Clerk,...
Drawing on my skills as an Attorney and CPA, I have a passion for working with business owners who are looking to grow and improve their companies. Personal estate planning is a natural extension to ensure that the company’s growth benefits the entrepreneur and his family. I have been personally involved with Strategic Coach in Chicago and other entrepreneurial coaching and am a Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law. I am admitted to practice law in Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina and maintain active licenses in both of the Carolinas.
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Black Mountain attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline